Tuesday, August 13, 2013

20 Questions and Answers

Jess Brown is a sophomore from Fawn Grove, PA. 

1. Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
The first time I met the team, they were super nice and welcoming, and they were really fun to be around and to play with. I also enjoy the scenery of the campus and the size of the school.

2. What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day? Why?
Ray Rice because I love the Ravens, and he is my favorite player, mostly because he is VERY attractive J

3. What is your least favorite food?
I absolutely despise mushrooms and cooked spinach.

4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
Bora Bora, because it is beautiful and relaxing

5.What is your most embarrassing moment?
I was at a volleyball tournament for club my sophomore year and mid play my outside and middle were calling the same play, so instead of setting the ball to back row or even over the net, I caught it. Perfect form and everything, but I just caught the ball. The ref wasn’t sure how to respond, and neither was anyone else, so everyone watching just started cracking up laughing.

6.What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot, but my biggest one is when I am at a restaurant and the waiter/waitress reaches across my face or my food without saying excuse me before they do it.

7. Who is your role model?

8. What is your favorite pro sports team?
Baltimore Ravens!!!

9.What do you like most about game day?
I like the bus rides there and the adrenaline rush I get walking into other peoples gym and when they walk into ours.

10.What are your pregame rituals?
I usually eat a twix and listen to music to get in the zone.

11. How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
I want them to remember me as a fun, smart person, athletic person.

12. What is one thing people don’t know about you?
I was a cheerleader for 8 years. (Embarrassing)

13. What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill?
RUSSIAN TWISTS!

14. What is your favorite food?
If I had to go with just one, I would say veal Parmesan, but I also like char grilled oysters, and calamari.

15. Who can you do a good impression of?
Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect (British accent), ask Dan he loves it!

16. What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU?
Make Deans list, and be a starting Setter.

17. What is your dream job?
Pro Volleyball Player/ coach Olympic volleyball team!

18. My friends would describe me as…
Crazy and careless.

19. I could not live without…              
My cell phone

20. On road trips I always bring…
I don’t know about you, but I usually take my car J

On the real, I never leave the house without my phone, and if I’m not driving I take Trudy, my pillow pet, and my ravens bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment