Monday, July 29, 2013

20 Questions and Answers

Kendra is a junior setter/rightside for Lock Haven. 

1. Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
I chose Lock Haven because I thought the volleyball program was really good, I loved the campus, and I really like how all the classes, your professors know you by name and it makes you feel really at home.

2. What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day? Why?
I would love to hang out with Luke Bryan because he seems very fun, he is a great singer and he is also very attractive. 

3. What is your least favorite food?
Sushi

4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
I would live in Spain.  I think Spain is a beautiful place and it would be amazing to live there, and experience their culture.

5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
When I ACCIDENTALLY hit on the baseball coach.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people stop in the middle of  a sidewalk or hallway and you end up running into them making you look like the jerk.

7. Who is your role model?
My role model would be my mom.

8. What is your favorite pro sports team?
The Steelers.

9. What do you like most about game day?
I love how intense the atmosphere of our gym and of our team gets on game day.

10. What are your pregame rituals?
I don’t really have a pregame ritual.

11. How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
As someone they could remember forever and someone who they could always come to.

12. What is one thing people don’t know about you?
I have OCD when it comes to certain things being in a certain order.

13. What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill?
My least favorite exercise would be grave diggers….they’re awful.

14. What is your favorite food?
Ham pot pie.

15. Who can you do a good impression of?
Lauren Dentler

16. What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU?
I want to go a random road trip with my closest friends.

17. What is your dream job?
Marine Biologist.

18. My friends would describe me as…
Different….

19. I could not live without…
My family, they mean the world to me.

20. On road trips I always bring…
My pillow and blanket….every road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment