Thursday, August 28, 2014

Megan Spends the Summer Working

Training started out as a big hit and I was succeeding and reaching all my goals until  I got sick. It is what I’m hoping to be a minor setback in my progress here at LHU. I worked a lot over the summer. I worked three jobs; Food service employee, outside farm labor hand, and volleyball coach. It may seem a lot to the average person but I enjoy staying busy and bonding with my little sister on the volleyball court during this short time at home. I moved into my house August 1St and am really excited about it for this year. I am looking forward to a great season and can’t wait to get in the gym with some new faces. I foresee that this year we will be better than last because of the great amount of athletic talent and inner team competition. As far as exciting trips I don’t really have anything to tell because I don’t really travel much. All I know is when we return to Thomas Field House this August, the PSAC better be ready for LHU.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment