Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Laura Spends Her Summer on the Beach

My summer has been busy with work, but my job is the best job ever! Being out on the beach every day and getting to play volleyball all the time is perfect. We are starting a high school clinic at our courts, teaching and doing drills then having the kids play. My friend Brittney Smith and I are running the clinic, where we will do drills and teach skills of the beach game of volleyball for an hour, then they can show off their skills the next hour as we have them all play each other in games. 

My days off I just relax and or make the best of doing summer activities. Haven't done much this summer yet, but living on the shore there is always something to do. I do have things planned to do such as, go to six flags Great Adventure, Blake Shelton free concert on the beach, family camping trip, beach volleyball tournaments, ect. 

Also workouts are going great between getting to the gym everyday and doing workouts on the beach, I'm excited for season to start! 

Laura Harris

#4

No comments:

Post a Comment