Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kaleigh's Plans for Christmas Break


            I don’t really have any major plans for break except for getting ready for the spring. I do plan on spending time with my family and friends and helping my mom finish getting everything set up in our new house. I will also do some observing hours in my old high school Freedom, and I will probably go in and help my mother with her third grade class. My main plan is to get myself prepared for our spring season when I get back from break. I have already been doing the work out that was planned and hopefully I will be able to play a little over break as well. The last thing I am going to do is watch as much volleyball as I can!!! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

-Kaleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment