Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Toryn's Winter Break


Now that the off season had started and we are on our own for the next few weeks keeping up with workouts tends to become difficult! For myself personally I have been working out since I came home, trying to put in a little weight and change my speed for the better. Starting this coming Monday we have a team workout that the coaches gave us to do over the last three weeks. On top of that I will do a little extra lifting just to stay in shape. I am looking forward to the spring season and seeing what it hold for us. If gives us a chance to try different line ups and see what is going to work for us in he upcoming season! Although I would much rather be working out with my team at this time, being home and working at my own pace on things I need to work on is also a great opportunity! 

Toryn

No comments:

Post a Comment