Tuesday, April 23, 2013

LHU Finishes Spring Season at Bucknell


After the Bucknell scrimmage I was extremely happy I thought everything we worked on throughout this spring season started to come together. We started to play really well with each other. We had many different lineups and I think we were able to play confidently and comfortable in all of them. There were times when we got ourselves into a hole mainly in serve receive but we fought back and never really seemed to get down on ourselves or frustrated with each other.  I think we were very consistent in our level of play throughout the Bucknell scrimmage. We stayed aggressive the whole time and I think the communication on the court was positive. I thought this scrimmage was a great way to end our spring season on a positive note. We showed growth and improvement and made clear the parts of our game we still needed to clean up. Now hopefully everyone will continue to work hard this summer, so when we come back in the fall we can get straight to business!

- Kaleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment