Wednesday, May 8, 2013

20 Question and Answers with Megan



1.       Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
I chose LHU because it’s close to home and has great programs both academically and athletically.

2.       What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day? Why?
I would want to meet Sheldon Cooper off of Big Bang Theory because he seems to be a very humorous person.

3.       What is your least favorite food?
I do not like olives.

4.       If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
I would live in Alaska because it forces you to get down to the essential way of living.

5.       What is your most embarrassing moment?
Tripping and falling with my basket of laundry up the steps must be my most embarrassing moment at LHU.

6.       What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is people who try to impress others by doing idiotic stunts.
7.       Who is your role model?
My dad is my role model.

8.       What is your favorite pro sports team?
Steelers are my favorite pro sports team.

9.       What do you like most about game day?
I like the feeling of power and the adrenalin rush of being on the edge of going into “battle”, if you may, with the other team.

10.   What are your pregame rituals?
Use my inhaler! (; No seriously though I try to clear my mind of all outside factors, just be in the moment by closing my eyes for a minute or so, and just breathing deeply.

11.   How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
I want to be remembered as a best friend to anyone who needs one.

12.   What is one thing people don’t know about you?
Most people don’t know I hate balloons.

13.   What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill?
Grave diggers are my least favorite conditioning drill.

14.   What is your favorite food?
Spaghetti is my favorite food.

15.   Who can you do a good impression of?
I can't do a good impression of anyone.

16.   What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU?
Before I leave LHU I really want to win a PSAC championship.

17.   What is your dream job?
To be a mythbuster would be the best job.

18.   My friends would describe me as…
extremely talkative and honest.

19.   I could not live without…
my family.

20.   On road trips I always bring…
On road trips I always bring Curtis, my stuffed crocodile as a pillow to sleep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment