Wednesday, May 22, 2013

20 Question and Answers with Senior Alex


1. Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
I came to Lock Haven because they had my major and my minor that I wanted to study. I also came to Lock Haven because it is far enough from home yet close enough to go home when I need to. Lock Haven is also diverse and has a beautiful scenery.

2. What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day? Why?
If I could spend a day with a celebrity, it would be Maya Moore. I am a huge basketball fan and she if one of my top favorite players to watch and would love to meet her.

3. What is your least favorite food?
My least favorite food would have to be Brussels sprout. I always try to taste them when they are made on holidays but never end up liking them.

4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
I would want to live in the Caribbean’s on the beach. I would want to live in a beach house that I can look out and see the clear blue water.

5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
My most embarrassing moment would have to be getting nailed by my own teammate.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when someone is talking and the person that they are talking to is not listening and starts to talk to someone else or over them.

7. Who is your role model?
My role model is my mother. She is a strong, independent, loving woman who is my biggest fan and is always there for me when I need her.

8. What is your favorite pro sports team?
My favorite Pro Sport team would be any WNBA team, but if I would have to choose I would say the Minnesota Lynx.

9. What do you like most about game day?
I love the atmosphere on game days. I like the energy that is in the gym from the team and also from the crowd.

10. What are your pregame rituals?
My pregame rituals would be listening to music and dancing before the game.

11. How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
I want to be remembered as the hard working, determined student athlete on and off the court.

12. What is one thing people don’t know about you?
One thing that most people don’t know about me is that I have Ulcerative Colitis.

13. What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill?
My least favorite drill would have to be emergency skills.

14. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food would have to Mac and Cheese.

15. Who can you do a good impression of?
I can’t really do any good impressions of people, but Lauren Dentler (teammate). I think that any one on the team can do an impression of her!

16. What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU?
One thing that I want to happen before I leave LHU would be getting both the coaches (Dan and Trish) to dance with me before a game, like the wobble.

17. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be working for a WNBA team. I would like to work for the team and or the facility that they play in.

18. My friends would describe me as…
a determined, two sport student athlete, who is hard working and fun to be around.

19. I could not live without…
my family. 
My family means everything to me and they are always there when I need them the most.

20. On road trips I always bring…
my cellphone, music and my fat monkey pillow named Jamal.


No comments:

Post a Comment