Wednesday, May 15, 2013

20 Questions and Answers with Stephanie


1. Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
I came to Lock Haven University because of the great education program they have here.

2. What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day? Why? 
I would like to hang out with Ian Somerhalder for a day because he is a gorgeous man.

3. What is your least favorite food?
Tuna fish is my least favorite food.

4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?  
I would live in Ireland because most of my family emigrated from there and it would be a beautiful place to live.

5. What is your most embarrassing moment? 
My most embarrassing moment was during high school in PE class.  I was playing mat ball and this guy ran into me and I fell right on top of him on the ground.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve? 
My biggest pet peeve is people who walk slowly.

7. Who is your role model? 
My Mom is my role model.

8. What is your favorite pro sports team?
My favorite pro sports team is the Phillies.

9. What do you like most about game day? 
What I like most about game day is the upcoming competition/warm up music to pump up the team.

10. What are your pregame rituals? 
I do not have any pregame rituals.

11. How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
I want people at LHU to remember me by being a good loyal and genuine plan.

12. What is one thing people don’t know about you? 
People don’t know that I am very talkative and outgoing when I get to know them because I come off very shy.

13. What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill? 
My least favorite conditioning drill is the V drill.  My least favorite weight room exercise is grave diggers, and I do not dislike any of our volleyball drills.

14. What is your favorite food? 
My favorite food is cereal.

15. Who can you do a good impression of?  
I cannot do a good impression of anyone.

16. What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU?
I want to achieve an accumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.

17. What is your dream job? 
My dream job is to become a model.

18. My friends would describe me as…shy.

19. I could not live without…my phone.

20. On road trips I always bring…food.


No comments:

Post a Comment