Monday, September 9, 2013

20 Questions and Answers

Aubrie is a freshman from Geneseo, NY. 

1. Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
Because I liked you all so much!

2. What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day? Why?
Tim Tebow

3. What is your least favorite food?
Licorice

4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
Another hard question, but I would probably say New York City.  I love the hustle and bustle, the culture, the dreams pursued, the life, everything.  It is amazing there.

5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
To be honest I can not think of one, but maybe I just blocked it out so I never would think of it again.
               
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot of pet peeves.  But if I have to pick I would say talking and tapping at inappropriate times.

7. Who is your role model?
Tim Tebow

8. What is your favorite pro sports team?            
The Buffalo Sabres. I love hockey!

9. What do you like most about game day?
The Intensity

10. What are your pregame rituals?
Eating McDonalds. Specifically; a McChicken sandwich, a large sweet tea, a small fry, and a oreo McFlurry. So healthy right? ;)

11. How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
I would like to be remembered as a good team mate, a great player, and awesome person to be around.

12. What is one thing people don’t know about you?
I am very open so you guys will learn everything about me.

13. What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill?
I do not like suicides.

14. What is your favorite food?
I have to many to choose from

15. Who can you do a good impression of?
No one! 

16. What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU?
School wise- Get a good education and a kick start to a great future. Volleyball wise- Okay this may sound violent, but I want to hit a girl in the face and make her bleed. Also, I would love to break records and be an all-star.

17. What is your dream job?
A) to be a broadcaster for the Buffalo Sabres -or- B) To work for a fashion magazine in NYC

18. My friends would describe me as…
STRAIGHT FORWARD, funny, sarcastic, outgoing, friendly, and crazy.

19. I could not live without…
music

20. On road trips I always bring…
A pillow, blanket, and music.



No comments:

Post a Comment