Monday, July 15, 2013

20 Question and Answers

Kaleigh is a junior outside, majoring in secondary math education. 

1. Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
I came to Lock Haven because they have a really good volleyball and education program.

2. What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day? Why?
I would love to hangout with Jessica Biel because I think she is amazing and when I was younger I loved 7th heaven.

3. What is your least favorite food?
Probably peas, but I love almost all foods.

4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
If I could live anywhere I would live in the south somewhere.

5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I can’t think of one I don’t really get that embarrassed.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I don’t really have any pet peeve’s.

7. Who is your role model?
Probably my mother or my grandfather they are both extremely strong people.

8. What is your favorite pro sports team?
I don’t really have one but I love all sports at the University of Maryland! Go TERPS!

9. What do you like most about game day?
The nervous excited feeling that I get when I’m about to compete and how I can’t focus on anything else but the game.

10. What are your pregame rituals?
I normally listen to music to pump me up!

11. How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
As being a member of the LHU Volleyball team who won the PSAC.

12. What is one thing people don’t know about you?
I feel like there’s not much people don’t know about me I am very open and honest.

13. What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill?
My least favorite might be lifting.

14. What is your favorite food?
I don’t really have a favorite food I love almost all foods.

15. Who can you do a good impression of?
I like to do an English accent sometimes but I don’t really do any good impressions.

16. What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU?
I want to win PSAC’s!

17. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to be a High School math teacher and be able to coach volleyball as well.

18. My friends would describe me as…
loving , understanding , determined, and kind.

19. I could not live without…
chocolate.

20. On road trips I always bring…

my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment