Tuesday, July 23, 2013

20 Question and Answers

Bailey is a senior middle blocker from Dublin, OH. 

1. Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
I came to Lock Haven because every single player, athletic administrator, and professor I met was friendly and genuine, and I knew the people you were surrounded by would make the experience.

2. What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day? Why?
GWYENTH PALTRO! Hands Down. She is beautiful, she has her own cook book, and I would love to hear stories about the Glee cast. Also, she is country strong.

3. What is your least favorite food?
My least favorite food would be cake and cookies because I can’t resist them. Ever.

4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
There are a bunch of places I would like to live but I think the first place I want to experience is Colorado, more specifically Boulder.

5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I embarrass myself on a regular basis, and I don’t mind it one bit because even though it is at my expense, I am continually laughing.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
A big pet peeve of mine is when you are driving along on a two lane high way, and the natural flow of traffic is stopped because two trucks pull right up next to each other and become best friends.

7. Who is your role model?
I have learned a lot from Tom Justice and I am so fortunate to be one of the last players he has coached. When we met for the first time, he motivated me and loved me more than any other stranger, and I aim to interact with people just like that.

8. What is your favorite pro sports team?
I prefer college athletics over professional teams, but I will always stand behind my Columbus blue jackets and Columbus Crew J

9. What do you like most about game day?
I love the energy our fans bring. My friends have yelled some pretty rowdy things in between plays, and even though I’m supposed to be focusing really hard, It helps to laugh a little and I love them for making it happen. WE LOVE OUR HAVEN CRAZIES!

10. What are your pregame rituals?
My rituals change each game. I can’t decide which ritual is the luckiest yet.

11. How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
I would love for people at Lock Haven to remember me as the girl that could brighten their day.

12. What is one thing people don’t know about you?
Nobody knows that I played lacrosse for a year!

13. What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill?
GRAVE DIGGERS. Who adds more stuff on top of a push up?

14. What is your favorite food?
The ever so comforting Mac and Cheese would have to be my favorite food.

15. Who can you do a good impression of?
What do you want to see? I’ll give it my best shot.

16. What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU?
Aside from a hot tub being put in the locker room, I only ask for my last year that we continue making memories and working really hard as a team J

17. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be working alongside Ty Pennington as an interior designer on Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

18. My friends would describe me as…
At the top of the list would be weird followed with outgoing, random, and creative.

19. I could not live without…
I could not live without my bed. You will never fail to find me relaxing in bed. I swear I am not as lazy as that sounds.

20. On road trips I always bring…

For my 18th birthday my friends all chipped in and got me this stuffed hippo which I named Helga, and I have taken it on every single trip since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment