Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cody's Winter Break


So far this break has been great. I'm so happy to be spending this time with my friends and family. I'm from a small town and I know a lot of people. I've had a lot of catching up to do with all of them. I've been spending a great deal of time with my Grandma at the family farm and I have been working at the restaurant too. It's great to be working out again. I'm preparing for spring conditioning by doing the workouts on the sheet we got before leaving campus. Workouts started last week and even though it's hard to run outside when it is so cold (we don't have gyms or really any YMCA's where I'm from to work out in because it's so small), it still feels good to be active. I'm definitely looking forward to getting back in the gym with my teammates once school starts again. Hope everyone else's break is going well!
 
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment