Monday, January 7, 2013

Megan's Winter Break

While on break I have had some time to think about and digest what had happened in the NCAA Regional play-offs. The more I think about it, the more I feel like we could have gone so much further. These feelings will give me even more motivation to work harder this spring. 
Today marks the first day of workouts which will prepare us for a long spring conditioning season. The conditioning will give us time to prepare ourselves to go at it again hard next year. I am hoping that this spring will really prepare us so we can come home with much more success. I feel like I am ready as ever to hit the gym to make our team stronger and more successful. I have faith that this is just the beginning of a great volleyball season for Lock Haven University. Let’s go Haven Nation!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment