Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Meet Freshman Annie Dombrowski

Annie Dombrowski is a freshman from Altoona, PA. 

Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
It was the perfect distance for me and it made me feel like I was at home.
What celebrity would you like to hang out with or a day? Why?
Channing Tatum because he is hilarious and super cute.
What is your least favorite food?
Pork
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
Disney because it is so magical
What is your most embarrassing moment?
Falling on my face in front of all my class at the mall in the parking lot
What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who chew obnoxiously
Who is your role model?
My mother
What is your favorite pro sports team?
Pirates
What do you like most about game day?
The pregame warm up
What are your pregame rituals?
Listen to music and say a quick prayer
How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
I want to be remembered for my determination and motivation
What is one thing people do not know about you?
I love to play basketball and swim.
What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill?
Burpies
What is your favorite food?
Chicken Alfredo
Who can you do a good impression of? 
 Britney Spears
What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU? 
Win a championship
What is your dream job? 
An athletic trainer for a pro sports team
My friends would describe me as… 
spunky
I cannot live without… 
phone
On road trips I always bring…
my blankie


Dombrowski_Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment