Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Meet Freshman Sarah Gomish

Sarah is a freshman from Ebensburg, PA. 

Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
I loved the whole atmosphere of the campus and volleyball program. I really think LHU has a lot to offer.
What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day? Why?
Betty White, because she’s hilarious.
What is your least favorite food?
Celery
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
Spain. The culture is so interesting, and the food would be amazing.
What is your most embarrassing moment? 
I embarrass myself on the daily, so there’s a new one every 15 minutes…
What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people are disrespectful and rude for no reason.
Who is your role model?
My aunt, Mary Smith.
What is your favorite pro sports team?
Pittsburgh Pirates
What do you like most about game day?
The excitement and anticipation of getting to play.
What are your pregame rituals?
I am very superstitious. I listen to the same songs, have someone braid my hair, and do the same warm up. 
How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
As someone who was willing to help others, and as a good volleyball player.
What is one thing people do not know about you?
I used to be a hardcore basketball player. All I wanted to do when I was younger was play college basketball for a big school.
What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill?
I’d probably have to say burpies. They’re rough.
What is your favorite food?
Chicken and seafood!
Who can you do a good impression of?
Nobody, I’m awful with impressions.
What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU?
I would like to see our team win the PSAC and an NCAA title.
What is your dream job?
Pediatrician


Gomish_Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment