Friday, September 5, 2014

Meet Freshman Olivia Sass

Olivia Sass is a freshman from Ronoake, VA. 

Why did you come to Lock Haven University?
I met Dan at the Tri-State camp and really enjoyed working with him. After the camp, he talked to me about possibly coming to Lock Haven. After talking to him some more, we scheduled an official visit and I absolutely loved it.
What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day? Why?
Kristen Wiig, because I think she is so funny!
What is your least favorite food?
I hate peanut sauce on Thai food.
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
            I would live by a lake, because I grew up spending weekends on one. They are beautiful                 and relaxing, but can also be a lot of fun.
      What is your most embarrassing moment?
It is when I laughed so hard at the UNC setter camp that I peed in my pants.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
It’s when people use “your” instead of “you’re” and other common grammatical errors.
Who is your role model?
My friend, Elena West, is my role model.
What is your favorite pro sports team?
The Atlanta Braves are my favorite pro sports team.
What do you like most about game day?
Winning is my favorite part of game day!
What are your pregame rituals?
I always listen to music and have “focus time.” My dad also texts me with a picture of my cat and some words of wisdom.
      How do you want people at LHU to remember you?
Smart and hardworking is how I would like to be remembered.
What is one thing people do not know about you?
I love to sing when I’m in the car.
      What is your least favorite conditioning drill, weight room exercise, or volleyball drill?
I hate weight balls, because my freshman year one got dropped on my face and busted my lip.
What is your favorite food?
Ice cream (Half Baked) is my favorite food.
Who can you do a good impression of?
I can do my best friend’s thinking face.
What is one thing you want to happen before you leave LHU?
I want to graduate and win the NCAA regional!
What is your dream job?
I want to work internationally in under developed countries helping improved their environmental systems.
My friends would describe me as…
Silly AND serious
I cannot live without…
Coffee
On road trips I always bring…
Food, a pillow, headphones and my iPhone 

Sass_Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment