Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Meet Sophomore Outside Hitter- Kaleigh


Hello my name is Kaleigh Hudak, I grew up in Bethlehem PA where I lived with my mother, brother, and sister. I went to Freedom High school and I absolutely loved my high school career. I played varsity volleyball and basketball for Freedom, as well as club volleyball for Court Authority.  Ever since I could remember I played some sort of a sport. My father was a great football player and his love for sports rubbed off on me, when I was little and every Friday night we would go to a football game. Then when I started to play volleyball I found a passion that I knew I wanted to keep pursuing after high school. 

The reason I chose Lock Haven was because they had a very competitive volleyball program and the girls made me feel so comfortable. I felt a part of the team before I even chose the school. The second reason I chose Lock Haven was because I wanted to study Secondary Education and the University has a great education program. I also liked the size of the school; at this university the class sizes are smaller so you get to know your professors and the other student in your classes. The last reason I chose the school was because it was a good distance away from home. I am very close with me family so I wanted to make sure I still had the option of going home if I needed to.

The reasons why I love Lock Haven are because most of the people here are extremely nice. My professors are very helpful and my team is like my second family. I also love the fact that it’s so different from home. Bethlehem is a big town compared to Lock Haven so it’s nice to be able to experience something new. I love Lock Haven and I am happy that I get to spend the next few years of my college career at this school.

 

-Kaleigh
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment