Sunday, September 9, 2012

Meet Senior Outside- Gao Xuan


Hi, my name is Xuan, people started to call me the X after half season of my freshman year since my name is a little hard to pronounce. In the year 2009, coach Justice recruited me all the way from China. I'm a senior at lock haven university now, doing duel major accounting and management concentration of business administration. After I graduate, I would try to find a job here in the US, or maybe trying to get a master degree.

I started to play volleyball when I was 17, it's a little late. Since i can jump 10 feet high, my high school coach let me concentrate on front row, even I was play back row, but not really doing anything there. Even today, my passing and defense are not as good as my hitting. I had a lot of fun by playing volleyball here, we worked out toghter and we accomplish our goals toghter. We learned a lot of teamworking and I'm really proud of this program here. But 3 times all American is not as exited as going to nationals which has been our goals all the time.

During my free time, I spend most of that on the internet by chating my friends and my family, and sometimes I like to swim a little bit. During vacation time, I like to take a trip to somewhere I have never been with my family.

-Xuan

No comments:

Post a Comment