Monday, September 17, 2012

Meet Sophomore Righside/Setter- Kendra


Hey everyone I'm Kendra Fetzer and I am a sophomore here at Lock Haven and I am majoring in psychology.  I lived in Howard, PA my whole life, and went to Bald Eagle Area High School.  I started playing volleyball my freshman year because my best friend wanted me to try it, I had no intentions of actually liking it at first, then once I started playing and realized how fun it was, I stuck with it.  I started club in the spring that year too and did that for the next four years as well.  I chose Lock Haven because I knew a lot of people that loved the school and said it was a very good institute, and I love the area.  When I started looking at the volleyball program I loved the atmosphere that was being created by all the girls.  We are a family and are all working for the same goal and have the same ambitions.  We are very competitive and strive for greatness, which is something I haven't every experienced before I joined this volleyball family.

-Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment