Friday, September 7, 2012

Meet- Senior Libero, Erin


Hello I'm Erin Walsh. I'm majoring in sport administration and pursuing a minor in coaching. Bethlehem, Pennsylvania is where I am from and went to Bethlehem Catholic High School. Volleyball and sports in general is my passion. The main reason I chose Lock Haven is because of the strength of the volleyball program, the size of the school, it offered a major that I saw myself persevering in and it's a beautiful place to be. Lock Haven is a lot different then Bethlehem and I thought that it would be a huge struggle for me to get used to, but It ended up being a place where I love. Now I cant see myself not living here. Volleyball here at lock haven is competitive, successful, well known, truly like no other team I've ever been on. We are family here, we are all in this together, all want the same thing, to be successful and to have fun. This university and volleyball program has truly been the best experience of my life and I'm so thankful for this opportunity that I was given.
 
-Erin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment